sábado, 4 de febrero de 2012

Welcome Blogger Jan-Apr 2012

    hello, world . this is my level 2 blog. here I will post my homework and share interesting things to practice my english. 

My name is Ivana Quintero but you can call me role. I’m from Bocono, originally. I live in Maracaibo, in La Trinidad. I’m 22 Years old and I study mass Communication at 
URBE . My favorite subjects are Computer and English. This trimester I am taking 7 classes and I am in the 7th trimester.

love eating Burger, Playing voleibol, and walk, surfing the net, studying English and Computer, talking on the phone with my friends and family, eating pizza, White chocolate, I like to spend time with my family, 

I love my country  pet.

My dream is to visit the Mexico, Miami Florida and The Eiffel Tower in Paris. Of course, I want to graduate from mass Communication School and be a good journalist. I also want to learn to speak english, and Italian. I’d love to work in an important company and buy a house, get married and start a big  family.

About English, I love to learn new languages and to apply it . I think English is very important I need to practice more. I listen to music and watch TV in English. It’s a good exercise to learn languages. I also chat on the internet and have friends in many countries It is good . I can write well, The most difficult for me is speaking. I want to practice in class and out of class, too. I hope I can make a lot of friends and practice speaking in this class In order that everything goes out for me well.

well, this is little about me!
If you want to write me!          

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario