miércoles, 8 de febrero de 2012

Schedule






On Mondays I go to the gym really early from 9am to 11am . In the afternoon I visit my friends in her house .
On Tuesdays  I TaKe my music course from 11am to 1Pm to 1pm .them in the afternoon from 5pm to 7pm I take english class with a particular teacher.
I  start to studying  in the  morning from 9am 1pm at night sometime I go to la vereda del lago and like to vide a bike . those all is on wedmesdays .
On thuesdays I like to walk out for the animals nigth from 1pm to 3pm . at night I watch my favorite t.v program el Desafio with my room mate from 9pm to 11pm.
From 1pm to 7pm on Fridays I visit my mom in her house after that I go to the disco with my friends from 9 to wake up.
On Saturdays I play voleibol from 9am to 11am  and then I go to the pool and swim until 6pm.
On Sundays I go  to pray  for my bad behavior during the week and then the rest of the day sleep from 1pm to the othes day.        


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario