martes, 17 de abril de 2012

UNIT 12 AND AMBITIONS



 Unit 12 Jobs and Ambitions







Babysitter
I'm a Babysitter
I care for a child temporarily on behalf of the child`s parents


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------        










----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unit 12 and Ambitions

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----
nurse
I`m a nurse
I look after patients, I collaborate with other members of a
health care team, I`m responsible for treatment, safety, and recovery
of ill individuals
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------







teacher
I'm a teacher .I teach students


Driver
I'm a driver
I  drive trucks


 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




   waiter
I'm waiter
I work at restaurant or a bar attending customers suppiying
them with food and drink as requested

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





dooctor
the doctor is cheking patient`s
plate checking




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario